PURPOSE OF THE JOB:. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will provide high level support and guidance to the sales executive team and broker network as a primary function. They will also assist in the development and implementation of marketing functions including but not limited to development of marketing collateral, customer correspondence, research, tradeshow logistics, pricing, website support and photography. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced professional and outstanding multi-tasker with a well-rounded balance of creativity and attention to detail.
DESCRIPTION OF PRIMARY DUTIES
Sales Support: Assist with daily operation of sales requests ensuring smooth and efficient workflow through standard processes
- Prepare presentations with pricing for sales team
- Assemble and distribute sample requests
- Provide support to broker network (sell sheets, product specs, item set-up)
- Develop and distribute periodic promotions
- Provide sales reports, analysis
- Maintain, update and publish customer pricing
- Maintain and organize sample room with fresh, customer-ready product
- Maintain and distribute updated materials and product specs as needed
- Monitor sales leads and distribute
- Provide key account support with communication, new item set-up, spec detail, etc
Marketing Support: Assist overall department needs by creating impactful marketing materials and correspondences to support our company products, brand and mission
- Design visually appealing presentations, sell sheets, marketing collateral
- Photograph and edit products to be used in marketing materials
- Coordinate trade show logistics, documentation, and support, including booth selection, sponsorships, travel, hotel reservations, assignments, schedules, vendors, shipping, and materials.
- Provide creative and professional content for all collateral, email distribution and future social media initiatives
- Maintain website with updated content and product imagery
- Maintain trademark log and complete filings as required
- Assemble and distribute prototype packaging as needed
- Assist with re-branding efforts
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner
- Able to communicate with executive level personnel
- Demonstrated Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to easily manipulate data in Excel by using formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
- Must be able to create visually impactful presentations using PowerPoint as the final deliverable
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Must be able to edit photos and imagery for usage in marketing collateral
- Time Management Skills
- Able to travel occasionally
- Must be able to manage stress
Education and/or Experience
- 4 year degree in Business/Marketing and/or relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience supporting a sales team preferably in a food packaging environment
- Sit for extended periods of time, ability to type, talk and communicate, visual ability to use a computer, move around facility, occasional lifting and bending.
- Typical office working conditions, inside, climate controlled.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Waymouth Farms, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.